I. Basic terms
- Personal information is operated according to article n.4 part 7 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (further „GDPR“). Controller of such data is Stanislav Ondrák spol. s r.o. IČ 06002358, based in Nedomice 65, Dřísy 277 14, Czech Republic (further „controller“).
- Contact details
- Address: Nedomice 65, Dřísy 277 14, Česká Republika
- Phone number: +420 602 234 453
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, an identifiable natural person is on who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- Controller did not name a representative for data protection.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
- Controller processes your personal data, given by you whilst filling out inquiry form.
- Controller processes your contact details, given by you whilst filling in contact form.
III. Legally based purposes of processing personal data
- Legal basis for the processing of personal information is
- providing information for establishing of business offer and
- for answering questions.
- Purpose of the processing is
- to arrange and settle your inquiry, where obtaining of your personal information (such as name, address, and contact details) is needed to ensure this.
- Controller does not use automated processing to make decisions based on article n. 22 GDPR.
IV. Retaining your personal data
- Controller maintains your personal data
- for as long as necessary whilst creating an offer to your inquiry, and for statistical purposes solely within the company (1 year since obtaining the data).
V. Receiver of your personal data (subsidiaries)
- Receivers of your personal data are personnel ensuring website service operations, and another services related to website operation.
- Controller does not intent share your personal information with third country (such as country outside EU) or with international organization.
VI. Your rights
- Based on our terms and conditions listed in GDPR you have
- right to access your data according to article n. 15 GDPR,
- right to correct your personal data according to article n. 16 GDPR, or right to restrict processing according to article n 18 GDPR,
- right to delete your personal data according to the article n. 17 GDPR,
- right to lodge a complaint against processing according to the article n. 21 GDPR and
- right to ask not to share your data according to the article n.20 GDPR.
VII. Data protection principles
- Controller ensures, that he put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to implement data protection.
- Controller accepted technical measures to protect data storage, mainly encrypting, safety backup, access security, and limitation of access rights.
- Controller declares that only authorized personnel can access personal data.
- basic operation of the website,
- to collect information and produce statistics about how many people visit our website and how they behave on it.
- Using cookies for above-mentioned purposes could be considered as data processing. This data processing is legally allowed according to the article n. 6 p. 1 f) regulation.
- If the website visitor lodges a complaint against using cookies, which are necessary for operation of our website, we cannot ensure full functionality of the website.
- Cookies, which are collected in order to allow us recognise and count the number of visitors and their move around the website, are collected anonymously and do not allow us to identify individual visitors.
- Cookies are used by third party:
- Google Analytics service provider, operated by Google Inc., based in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
IX. Final regulation
- By sending an inquiry via online inquiry form or by sending a message via online contact form you fully accept and understand all terms and conditions of your personal data processing.
- Controller has a right to change terms and conditions. New policy will be updated on the website and will be sent to you via email you provided.
These terms and conditions took affect on May 25, 2018.